DSG – Sioux Falls Waterworks will be hosting a Customer Appreciation Day, don’t miss out on door prizes, demos, samples, & lunch.
This will be a Full-Time, salaried plus commissions position. This position will involve calling on existing customers in southcentral and southeastern South Dakota and northwestern Iowa, as well as developing new accounts.
SPECIFIC DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Works together with inside team members to identify, prioritize and implement initiatives that will improve customer satisfaction and territory growth.
- Establishes, manages and maintains strong customer relationships and accounts by providing overall customer service including responding to customer questions and concerns.
- Seeks and develops new customer opportunities and accounts.
- Introduces, promotes and demonstrates new products and marketing programs.
- Corresponds with branch manager and purchasing associates on changes in product demands.
- Acts as a facilitator for customer ordering process, including: processing all types of customer orders, order corrections, responding to open order and back order inquiries, responding to customer requests for product returns, and suggesting changes for improving overall order process.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multitask to effectively prioritize and manage workflow.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow-through/follow-up.
- High School diploma or equivalent, with secondary or post-secondary coursework concentrated in a related field, or equivalent on the job experience as determined by the company.
- Product and technical knowledge that would normally be acquired in two or more years of college or technical school and 3-5 years of field experience or equivalent training in residential/commercial application in HVAC.
- Strong sales skills, a proven track record of successful territory development with 3-5 years of selling experience preferred.
- Driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
Please direct inquiries and resumes to email@example.com; Subject line should indicate “Territory Account Manager-Sioux Falls”.
Join Dakota Supply Group and Dan DeGrace from Gaynor & Associates for a counter day featuring products from ProBuilt Professional Lighting, Minerallac, Cully, and Berko. Hamburgers will be served for lunch.
DSG – Sioux Falls is Hosting a counter day on Monday, August 22 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Max Woodrich with InSinkErator will be featuring garbage disposers and decorative trim. Pizza and soda will be served for lunch.