This will be a Full-Time (40 hours), hourly plus commission position. Shifts will typically be Monday-Friday with hours ranging from 7:00a.m.-5:00p.m.
Specific Duties Include:
- Assisting customers with product inquiries, writing & filling orders accurately
- Generating customer quotations and follow up on quotes requested
- Provide trouble shooting and product application assistance to customers and technical support to other associates and customers
- Working with other sales team members to resolve customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Identifying and proactively responding to opportunities to promote the sale of additional products
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow-through/follow-up
- Proficient with computers
- Active listener – can easily determine customer needs
- Excellent relationship building skills are an absolute must
- Superior problem solving, project management and analytical skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, customer service and communication skills, including phone skills.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work effectively.
- Ability to frequently lift & load items weighing 30-70 pounds
- Product and technical knowledge that would normally be acquired in two or more years of college or technical school and/or 1-3 years of field experience or equivalent training in residential/commercial plumbing, heating, water or wastewater fields preferred.