Summary: This will be a Full-Time, hourly position. Associate will handle the Counter Sales responsibilities as well as assist with filling orders in our warehouse as needed. Shifts will typically range anywhere from 6:00a.m.-6:00p.m. but can vary on occasion.
Specific Duties Include:
- Assisting customers with product inquiries, writing orders accurately
- Generating customer quotations and follow up on quotes requested
- Provide trouble shooting and product application assistance to customers and technical support to other associates and customers
- Working with other sales team members to resolve customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Act as primary inside customer contact for assigned customers, as well as back-up contact for unassigned customers
- Primary facilitator for customer ordering process
- Identifying and proactively responding to opportunities to promote the sale of additional products
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow-through/follow-up
- Proficient with computers
- Active listener – can easily determine customer needs
- Excellent relationship building skills are an absolute must
- Superior problem solving, project management and analytical skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, customer service and communication skills, including phone skills.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work effectively.
- Product and technical knowledge that would normally be acquired in two or more years of college or technical school
- 3-5 years of field experience or equivalent training in residential/commercial application in plumbing/HVAC